Tuesday, October 21, 2014

About Me

In a desperate attempt to NOT write a post complaining about how sick I am, 
I shall instead write a happier, yet equally self-centered, post about ME.

Side note:
Since becoming a mom, 
100% of pictures of me, also include my child.
99% of those pictures also include my husband.
So here's a rare photo me and my kid [without my husband] 
...this photo is now 1.5 years old.  Sheesh.


1. I am a Master List Maker.  
All lists are digital and I never use paper 
unless making a list for my husband (which he loves... heh). 
 

2. I think the song "Black Balloon" by Goo Goo Dolls is one of the most beautiful songs of all time.


3. Also on the musical note, I think the lead singer of Nickleback (Chad Kroeger) has one of the sexiest voices of all time, but is also one of the ugliest celebrities in the entertainment industry.


4. I despise eggs.  The taste, the smell, and the texture. GAG. 


5. I am in a never-ending battle between my inner packrat and my desire to live a minimalist lifestyle.


6. I love white space and nothing makes me shudder as much as a giant multi-line paragraph.  


7. That said, I'm terribly wordy so I'm often guilty of my own hated paragraphs. 


8. I love social statistics (if you do [x], then you have [x]% of [x]) and consider them to be The Truth, but I am also TERRIFIED of flying no matter how low the crash statistics are.


9. Whenever passing other cars, I always imagine the kind of person driving that kind of car (particularly those with bumper sticks).  My favorite is when the "Crazy Cat Lady" Subaru ends up being a 20 year old male


 10. As soon as I send an email / text, I will IMMEDIATELY think of a million ways I could have written it better.
This also applies to blogposts.

No comments:

Post a Comment