Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Best. Commercial. Ever

In these troubled times of Holiday Over-Eating, 
or as I like to call it... 
EUI 
("Eating Under the Influence" :
because there is no better justification for a 3rd or 4th helping other than 
"I'm drunk" )
...
 I believe that we have just found the PERFECT commercial.

I first saw it in theaters watching Mockingjay Part 1 with my sisters 
(good movie, btw, MUCH BETTER than the 3rd book so far) 
and have since seen it on commercials of 1 of the 3 shows we actually watch
(I believe it was Modern Family) 

I present to you... 

"If You're Happy and You Know It..."
by Weight Watchers.



1 comment:

  1. I saw that commercial for the first time last night and also thought it was one of the best ever!! I can definitely relate (all too well) :)

    ReplyDelete