Thursday, June 25, 2015

OH NO MESS!

Short Aaron story I don't want to forget. 


My sister Melissa was up from DC for my sister Rebecca's graduation weekend
Melissa was staying with us, along with our cousin. 


One morning, she's getting ready in our bathroom, 
her stuff everywhere, because that's what you do when you travel. 


Aaron walks around the corner and exclaims: 

"OH NO!  
BIG MESS! 
OH NO! 
AARON CLEAN UP MESS!"


And he RUNS to fetch a rag. 
He returns with Adam's dirty socks 
and proceeds to wipe down all of Melissa's things. 
And then INSISTS on stuffing them in her bag. 


And whenever Melissa tried to remove them from her bag, 
he wiped all her stuff down again
and stuffed them back in. 
So Melissa took Adam's dirty socks back to DC with her. 


This guy just kills me!



1 comment:

  1. Ha, I love it! A tidy child is a child after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete