Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Week 1: Basic Things


Week 1: Basic Things About Myself 

This seems a bit silly to me because this entire blog is about myself. 
But to get down to the nitty gritty BASIC stuff...


I'm 5'3", 
with brown hair, 
and multicolored eyes (green/yellow/brown). 
My license says my eyes are "hazel" because, 
at the very intellectual age of 16, 
I didn't know what color hazel was so I just decided that would fit. 


I am considered "short" by women's clothing, 
but I wear regular-length pants because then I can wear heels. 


I am 1/4 English via my paternal grandmother, 
but the rest of me is some sort of European mutt. 


I have no allergies, 
but I do have a hole in my heart 
(a VSD - Ventricular Septal Defect), 
which has never been an issue 
except I have to take antibiotics when I go to the dentist or have surgery. 


I majored in Accounting at Messiah College, 
and graduated with a 3.94 GPA. 
I have my MBA from Villanova University, 
which took me 4 long years to get.


I got engaged at age 24, 
bought a house at age 25, 
married at age 26, 
pregnant at 27, 
and had a baby at 28. 



And that's about as basic as it gets!

2 comments:

  1. Ha clearly I loosely interpreted "basic" compared to yours! I definitely imagined you being taller than 5'3", by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle was the president at Messiah College from 1994 until 2004 so I am quite familiar with the place!

    ReplyDelete