Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 5: Three Things I Like about my Personality

Week 5 in the 30 Week Writing Challenge
Three Things I Like about my Personality


1. It's easy for me to find the fun in the little things
This is something both Adam and I have in common. 
We can find fun in just about anything, 
and it's absolutely awesome going through life with someone who can get equally excited with me over something as small as a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond. 


2. I can laugh in every situation, even when it's not appropriate. 
I love laughter and I love how I can use laughter to ease any situation. 


3. I know so much about football. 
And, according to the movie Inside Out
sports CAN be a core component of one's personality. 
(I consider Pixar a sufficient source of all research!) 

I can't play football - or any sport - to save my life, 
but I think there is nothing more relaxing than chilling on the couch with a cold beer and a great football game on, 
preferably the ones where the Eagles clean up the Cowboys...


2 comments:

  1. These are great personality traits! I also like finding fun in little things.

    One thing I miss about not having a TV, or any access to cable, is watching sports, especially hockey, baseball, and football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on #2! I'm great at providing comic relief... unfortunately even when it's not wanted :)

    ReplyDelete