Friday, August 28, 2015

Meme Laughs on Kids and Parenting

Because sometimes you just need a chuckle... 
so here's some laughable memes on kids, pregnancy, and parenting. 



EXACT DESCRIPTION. 
Those of who spent a lot of time drunk in college, 
I call this "training." 


#Loveyou, Engine

#truth

I have an entire collection of my jabba the hut pictures


this face. 

YES YES YES. 
Everytime someone has a baby and says the baby looks like "x" 
I think "no, the baby does not look like anything" 
this includes my own child. 
He was a very loved potato, but he was a potato. 
 

I pee my pants laughing. 
#nailedit



Just to clarify, I in no way think SAHM's have it easy, 
but when the youngest is 17 years old...........
(I'm looking at you, MOM!)

I find this particularly funny, 
since I have dressed Aaron up like this already.


And my favorite of all...


All sources: pinterest board
(the lazy way of referencing)

2 comments:

  1. Ha I saw that one about the side gig the other day and had a good laugh- these are all pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last one! Ha! And also, being on the other side of the fence of the whole working mom/SAHM thing, I am really struggling to figure out our new normal. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete