Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 14

Week 14

I decided to eliminate some of the categories.  
Maybe I'll add them back in later, maybe not. 
Can we say "lazy second pregnancy"?


Baby Size
Lemon


Total Weight Gain
5 lbs. 
It was not a good weekend. 


Sleep
Meh. 
A lot of middle-of-the-night leg cramps. 
But moreso my sleep was disrupted by Adam's obscenely late hours, 
getting in anywhere from 1:30am-3:45am. 
Ridiculousness. 


Cravings
Juice.


What I miss
Energy.


Still Running?
Yes! And still at 3 miles!
 


General Mood
 On one hand, I'm really excited we found out it's a boy
On the other hand, life is not at it's peak enjoyment right now. 
Adam's hours are absolutely ridiculous. 
He was gone all weekend at work which was such a killer. 
My work has been frustrating. 
Aaron has been particularly awful in his terrible-two-ness, 
and our life is basically this post all over again, 
except there is no upcoming stay-cation 
or getaway Penn State weekend for me to look forward to. 
Just trudging along. 
Ball of sunshine, right? 
Snort. 


At least give me props for taking a belly picture 
NOT in the bathroom at work.



2 comments:

  1. First of all, if you gained 5 pounds then it sounds like you had a very tasty weekend if nothing else! Second, I hate that everything is so stressful for you right now :( Hopefully all of it is short-lived and the second and third trimesters prove themselves a little more enjoyable? The holidays should at least help with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that this hasn't been the best week. It sounds like you're doing a lot of single parenting which is hard at the best of times but doubly hard when you're pregnant. I hope things are starting to improve.

    ReplyDelete