Monday, December 21, 2015

24 Weeks

24 weeks. 
Baby either kicks/flips like crazy, 
or sleeps for like 12 hour straight. 
Not consistent in the least. 


Baby Size
Cantaloupe


Total Weight Gain
10.5 lbs
(-5.5 lbs versus with Aaron) 

You know what makes a great holiday diet? 
Heavy congestion. 


Sleep
Pretty horrid, 
all due to this horrid congestion / runny nose, 
which Aaron so kindly brought home from daycare. 


Cravings
Chick-Fil-A chicken. 
Not to be confused with any other type of chicken. 
Like work cafeteria chicken. 
No no no. 


Symptoms of the Week
 Congestion. 
 Congestion. 
Congestion.


What I miss
Being able to smell. 
Not sounding like Darth Vader. 


Still Running?
 NOT A GOOD WEEK. 
Perhaps it was the congestion hell, 
but I only made it 2.0 and 1.7 miles. 
I don't want to give up, 
but with all I have going on this week, 
and with how badly running wipes me out, 
I really kinda wanna take the week off. 
I know that's just a downward spiral into quitting... 
but... but... 
I don't wanna! 


Excited for
Accomplishing all I can on my 3-day Mama's Days off. 
Monday proved very productive. 
Hopefully Tuesday and Wednesday follow!


General Mood
Good, minus this freakin' congestion cold. 


Don't mind the toy mess behind me.


24 Weeks with Aaron here

2 comments:

  1. You won't like me for saying this, but you totally need to take the week off! I have always been so hard on myself about working out but when I was pregnant (and nursing), I let myself off the hook and it was gloriously freeing. And you know what, I didn't get really fat or spiral into a lifestyle of unhealthy habits because of it, so I have faith that taking the next week (or 16) off will not ruin you :) Hope you feel better soon, Darth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATED having colds while pregnant. Somehow they seemed WAY worse than normal colds. I hope it's gone and the breathing is coming much easier. Also, colour me super impressed that you even attempted to run with a cold while pregnant. I don't even run with a cold when NOT pregnant so those miles count for at least double, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete