Thursday, January 7, 2016

26 Weeks

26 Weeks.  
Just chugging along. 


Baby Size
Head of lettuce


Total Weight Gain
13.5 lbs 
(-4.5 lbs than with Aaron) 
I was starting to pull away from my weight with Aaron, 
then Christmas happened. 

Sleep
Decent.


Cravings
Sausage & cheese on croissant breakfast sandwich
(made by our work cafeteria, not by fast food restaurants) 
I had one this morning and nearly died of happiness. 


Symptoms of the Week
Lots and lots and lots of kicking. 
Baby Brother has switched from night-time kicking 
to daytime kicking. 
I'm not complaining 
but it's still odd sometimes. 
I'm also certain he is NOT head-down, 
which I'm trying to not worry about just yet. 


What I miss
Wearing all my regular clothes. 
The shirt in this week's picture is among the last of the non-maternity. 


Still Running?
 Yes!  
It was VERY ROUGH getting back into it after a week off. 
In fact, the first run was so painful I had to stop and walk a bit. 
My mileage ended up being: 
- 2.2 miles (assume 0.4 miles walking) 
- 1.4 miles (ran off the road by a car, so that brought that run to an abrupt halt!) 
- 3.15 miles (excellent run)

Excited for
Relaxing weekends. 
I love the holidays, I really do. 
But I also love the nothingness that ensues in January. 
I'm sure I'll be bored halfway through the month. 


General Mood
Good. 
I am well into the Second Trimester Honeymoon, 
and in some small way, 
am dreading the onset of the third trimester. 
Yes, it means I'm closer to this baby. 
But months 8 and 9 were the WORST with Aaron, 
and I just dread the insomnia, back pain, headaches, 
and all the other stuff that comes along. 





26 weeks with Aaron here

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm sure it was the same for you with Aaron, but when I was pregnant with the twins and the new year rolled around, it felt like everything sped up so quickly and before I knew it, they were here! All that to say, I hope the uncomfortable final months fly by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good and your running is awesome! Way better than me and I'm not pregnant. Ha!

    Also, I agree with Amanda, with Sam (born March 30) all of a sudden time started flying by after January 1 hit.

    ReplyDelete