Wednesday, January 20, 2016

28 Weeks - Third Trimester!

28 Weeks: Third Trimester, Baby! 


Baby Size
Eggplant. 
The vegetable I try to like but never stop hating. 


Total Weight Gain
14.5 lbs 
(-7.5 lbs from Aaron)


Sleep
I average one insomniac night a week. 
This week was Monday night, 
where I woke up at 2am and never went back to sleep. 
The worst.


Cravings
Nothing in particular


Symptoms of the Week
TMI time. 
Let's talk about constipation. 
It was super bad with Aaron, 
and I was managing it really well with this pregnancy. 
Simple things like eating really healthy 
and exercising definitely help. 
But every now and then... those cheat days. 
Man, those cheat days are absolute killer. 


What I miss
Mobility


Still Running?
Yes! 
Two 3.2 mile runs this week, 
both with a 5 minute walk in the middle 
(so probably about 3 miles flat, with the walk factored in). 
It really sucks to have to walk in the middle of a run, 
but better to walk a little than not run at all. 



Excited for
SNOWSTORM 2016! 
I am always skeptical of snow reports. 
"We're gonna get 3 feet!" turns into a 1.5 inch dusting. 
Pfft. 
But every now and then
the snow reports do materialize and we get hit with a foot or two 
(again, laughable for Upstate NY, 
but hey, we'll take what we can get in PA!). 
Right now, they are predicting snow to start Friday night and continue all day Saturday. 
Some reports say up to 1.5 feet. 
I still won't be surprised if it's a total bust, 
but hey, it'll be fun to have one storm.


General Mood
Good. 
Still feeling good, 
still have energy. 
Still have that crazy urge to purge and clean out my house. 
Nesting in overdrive!

You can see my belly button starting to stick out, 
although it's less belly button and more of the minor hernia the doc identified. 


28 Weeks with Aaron here

2 comments:

  1. I love that you say you miss mobility and then talk about running multiple miles at a time... you're a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Amanda said! Also, I hate eggplant (with a passion) and you got SNOW!!! Whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete