Wednesday, February 10, 2016

31 Weeks

As predicted, this third trimester is dragging. 
Draggggggggginnngggg. 
I'm counting the DAYS. 
Like OMG CAN WE JUST BE THERE ALREADY? 
I suspect my lack of patience plays a big part in this misery. 

Baby Size
Pineapple. 
Doesn't that seem big?


Total Weight Gain
17 lbs 
(-6.5 lbs less than with Aaron) 

It is an absolute SHOCK that I didn't gain 5 lbs this week. 
This past week was a diet killer, 
plus the superbowl was really the SALT-BOWL with all the crap I ate.


Sleep
My sleep is so related to my diet that it's ridiculous. 
With my poor diet, 
my sleep was horrendous. 
But as soon as I was eating healthy again, 
slept like a dream. 


Cravings
Broiled grapefruit with brown sugar


Symptoms of the Week
Ready for TMI? 
Officially have the pregnancy hemorrhoids. 
They are extrememly mild so it's not bad. 
When I mention it as a joke to people, 
I'm a little shocked at how many people respond with: 
"Oh yeah, I get those occassionally."
 What. 
I have NEVER had hemmorhoids until now. 



What I miss
At this point, there's nothing I miss. 
I just want this baby to hurry up and get here. 
PLEASE. 


Still Running?
Yes, 2.1 and 1.3 
The discomfort is growing worse and worse.  I don't see this continuing much longer. 

Excited for
We have another Monthly Kid Swap this weekend! 
So excited for DATE NIGHT! 
We'll go out to our absolute favorite Philly-suburb restaurant Nectar
Aside from an overall outstanding menu, 
they boast one of the simplest, most decadent desserts: 
Mini Doughnuts with a trio of dipping sauces. 
Absolutely amazing. 


General Mood:
I'm not physically miserable [yet]. 
Overall I'm in MUCH better condition than I was with Aaron. 
I'm just impatient. 
Really freakin' impatient. 
I want to get to 37-38 weeks to see if I can attempt VBAC
I want to finally settle on a name 
(we had a name, then I brought up another name, now we're in limbo). 
I want to be a family of 4. 
HOW IS THERE 9 WEEKS LEFT?!?!?!


31 Weeks with Aaron here.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for a date night! And broiled grapefruit with brown sugar?! Is that even a thing?! I don't eat grapefruit, but still, I've never heard of this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broiled grapefruit with brown sugar sounds amazing! Yum!!!

    Also, I remember the last months of the second pregnancy dragging by. Hang in there. You're almost done! It helps that I'm reading this post about six weeks late so you really are much closer to the end :)

    ReplyDelete