Wednesday, February 17, 2016

32 Weeks

32 Weeks.
I'm rapidly approaching the "I give up" phase of pregnancy. 
Staying active is too much work. 
And eating healthy is too much work. 
Of course, I pay for it when I step on the scale. 
But my motivation to be good is just not there.  
I'd rather lie on the couch 
consuming vast amount of carby calories 
than go running and eat an apple. 
Sigh. 



Baby Size
Squash 
(specifically a squash between 2.5-3.8 lbs)


Total Weight Gain
19.5 lbs 
Up 2.5 lbs from last week. 
See my paragraph above about giving up. 

(-5.5 lbs than with Aaron)


Sleep
Meh. 
Lots of waking up now. 
Sometimes I fall back asleep. 
Sometimes I'm awake for an hour. 
Every now and then, I'm up for the rest of the night. 
This was the part of pregnancy I hated the most. 


Cravings
Raspberries. 


Symptoms of the Week
Lack of Motivation


Movement
This baby kicks WAY harder than Aaron ever did. 
Like full on "OUCH STOP THAT!"


Still Running?
Just once. 
1.3 miles. 
And it was a miserable, painful 1.3 miles.  

Excited for
Girl's Night Out this weekend!
We're going to see "How to be Single" which I have low expectations for. 
However, I also had low expectations for "Deadpool" this past weekend, 
and was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. 
(Spoiler alert: Deadpool is super raunchy, super violent, and also hilarious. 
If you can take raunchy and violent with a hefty dose of humor, you'll love it.)


General Mood
Meh. 
I'm in "give up mode." 
It's too early to be in give up mode. 
Someone save me from myself. 



32 Weeks with Aaron here

1 comment:

  1. Ha I don't think anyone blames you for being in "give up" mode at this point! Hang in there (and eat some ice cream)!

    ReplyDelete