Wednesday, February 24, 2016

33 Weeks

33 Weeks. 
I've morphed from the veteran pregnancy "what week am I?"
 to the first-time-pregnancy-counting of "I'm 33 weeks, 2.5 days.


Baby Size
Durian. 
No idea what this fruit is.


Total Weight Gain
21 lbs. 
1.5 lbs week-over-week gain.

(around 5-6 lbs less than with Aaron, 
not a precise week apparently)


Sleep
Total shit. 
Waking every hour. 
Middle-of-the-night leg cramps. 
Tossing and turning. 
It's total shit. 

Several times this week I woke up at 3:30am and never went back to sleep. 
Around 4:30am, I'd give up and go watch Netflix documentaries. 
I'm becoming quite the expert on Antarctica. 


Cravings
Berries. 
Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries.


Symptoms of the Week
Massive morning congestion. 
Morning sore throats (from congestion drip...?).
Periodic headaches. 
 Middle-of-the-night leg cramps. 
Insomnia. 
Crankiness. 


Movement

Lots of random feet sticking out all over the place. 
You'd think this baby has like 5 feet or something.


Still Running?
Not really, but sort-of-yeah. 
I gave up on "run for 10 minutes" or "run for 5 minutes." 
Now I try to run for a song (so roughly 3.5 minutes), 
then walk for a song or two (or three), 
then run for another song. 
I think in total I ran about 0.75 miles this week. 

Excited for
Birth.


General Mood
Cranky miserable pregnant lady. 
I am always tired from my shitty nights of sleep. 
I have zero patience. 
No desire to exercise, eat well, or be anything other than the preggo blob I am. 
Aren't you soooooo jealous of my coworkers right now?



33 weeks with Aaron here
Also featuring the world's ugliest maternity shirt. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha this is clearly the most negative weekly update you've written but for some reason I also find it the most amusing! With that said, I do hope this coming week brings some improvements on all fronts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A durian is the most disgusting thing!!! It's like some type of Asian fruit that it kinda hard like a coconut on the outside and mushy flesh inside. It smells terrible!!!!!!! There's an embargo on it in some pacific countries/islands because they don't want ships filled with them coming into their ports and stinking up the place. No joke! My co worker's husband is a Thai chef. She once brought some to work to prank people. You could smell it through the Tupperware. So gross!!!

    ReplyDelete