Wednesday, March 2, 2016

34 Weeks

 34 Weeks. 
We had some major drama this past week which I'll write about shortly. 
But the good news is that the drama distracted me from my miserable pregnant self. 


Baby Size
Butternut Squash.
I always try to like this vegetable, 
but I'm not a fan.


Total Weight Gain
23.5 lbs 
(up 2.5 lbs from prior week) 
I have no excuse; I can't stop eating. 
I am always hungry.

The only good news is that I'm still -5 lbs with Aaron


Sleep
Shit. 
Waking up all the time. 
Leg cramps. 
Uncomfortable. 
Shit.


Cravings
Raspberries. Raspberries. Raspberries. 
I bought an $8 box of organic raspberries at the grocery store, 
and ate them all on the car ride home. 
No regrets. 


Symptoms of the Week
Miserable sleep. 
Incessant hunger. 
Braxton Hicks in full swing. 


Movement
Tons. 
Very uncomfortable kicking and prodding. 
Much moreso than I remember with Aaron. 
Also, LOTS of hic-cups!


Still Running?
Sort of, kind of. 
I run for a song (like 3-3.5 minutes), then walk. 
Then run another song, then walk 2 songs. 
Etc. 
I think I'm hitting about 0.5-0.75 miles of actual run-time.
Nothing impressive.


Excited for
Birth.


General Mood
Meh. 
The lack of sleep is a real killer. 
I hate the third trimester so much. 
It dragggggssss on and on and on and on. 

 Side note, if you're ever looking for cute maternity dresses,  
I've been pleasantly surprised with StitchFix! 

34 Weeks with Aaron here

2 comments:

  1. Props to you for still working out, craving fruit, and still wearing hills! Also, baby hiccups were my favorite! Clara used to get them daily right around the same time in the afternoon and it was always a big source of entertainment around the office :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you've had the baby but I still haven't caught up on your pregnancy posts. Ha! However, I LOVE butternut squash soup with pear and apple. If I remember, I will send you the recipe because it is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete