Saturday, April 23, 2016

He's Here!

He's here!

Oliver Harold Cole was born via c-section at 11:07pm on Sunday, April 17th. 

7 lbs 10 oz. 



There's so much I want to write about with him. 


I want to write about his birth story
about his name
and about all these little parts of the first week that I'd totally forgotten about. 


Some of these things are sweet, adorable things I want to remember forever. 
Some things are more of the "holy crap, this sucks I forgot it sucks."  
But I want to try to remember it ALL. 


And with those lofty goals... 
excuse me while I probably go MIA again for a while!


2 comments:

  1. You go on ahead and be MIA- no excuses needed!!! Congrats again and can't wait to hear more about it all (when you're ready)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!! Congratulations!!! (Even though I have hopefully already said that already.) This was an exciting post to read :)

    ReplyDelete