Thursday, September 15, 2016

ABC Game

Allena posted this ABC Game
and I just love it. 

It reminds me of those survey emails that we sent around as bored pre-teen kids when email was just coming out. 
I had a juno email address back then. 
I actually wrote emails offline and then had to login to send! 
Crazy right? 

A - Age: 31


B - Biggest Fear: Someone will break into our house while we are sleeping and hurt my children

 (otherwise see: my postpartum anxiety). 


C - Current Time: 11:45pm (waiting for Adam to get home from work, sigh!)



D - Drink you last had: There is always water in my life, 

but last non-water drink: Kombucha. I just love this stuff!


E - Every day starts with: Technically it starts with the 1am nursing sessions, 

but I'd say the wake-up portion starts at 6:30am with Aaron climbing into our bed after his clock turns green. 


F - Favorite song: Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls.  This is the prettiest song I've ever heard. Ever. 


G - Ghosts, are they real?: Nope. 

Neither are witches, aliens, or big foot.  
The loch ness monster is though! 


H - Hometown: Cortland, NY. I lived there from age 8-17 so I always think of that as "hometown" 



I - In love with: Those chunky legs and those chunky cheeks!!!!



J - Jealous of: People who can eat anything and not gain weight. I've talked about my struggles with weight and relationship with food, so this is always a top of my list. I try to remind myself there really is "fat skinny" (aka: being skinny doesn't mean you're healthy) but that doesn't change the fact that those people can wear a tiny bikini and I can't! 



K - Killed someone?: No...?  Who answers yes to this?



L - Last time you cried: I tear up at the stupidest things ever, like heartfelt commercials on TV.  
This one gets me every damn time. 


M - Middle name: Mae



N - Number of siblings: 2



O - One wish: For my children to always be happy and safe



P - Person you last called: My mom



Q - Question you're always asked: "Is he your first?"  I go a lot of places with just Oliver and I must look like a terrified new mom, because I get this question all the time!



R - Reason to smile: I don't have to go to work tomorrow. 

Or the next day.  
Or the day after that.  
Or the one after that... 


S - Song last sang:  Old McDonald's Farm



T - Time you woke up: 6:30



U - Underwear color: Pink polka dot



V - Vacation destination: Italy.  I went just after college with my pre-Adam boyfriend and I REALLY want to go back again (with Adam, of course!) 



W - Worst habit: I really liked Allena's comment on always dominating the conversation.  

I really never thought about it until she said it, but it's definitely a really bad habit of mine. 


X - X-rays you've had: When I was 4, I fell off a Fisher Price little kid chair (no more than a foot off the floor) and broke my collar bone. 



Y - Your favorite food: Wings with chunky blue cheese



Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever heard that Goo Goo Dolls song, I will have to look it up! Such a fun way to learn new things about friends. :) I am going to make the hubs do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Black Balloon- love that whole album, actually! Also, seriously, the 'K' question is really weird. And lastly, ditto on dominating the conversation. I am totally aware of it but cannot seem to stop myself... I just have so many words waiting in my head that NEED to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum wings and blue cheese sound so good right now! And I'd love to go to Italy some day too!

    ReplyDelete